Smart Plain Irrigation (AKOS) Components
It targets to create MIS and GIS infrastructure of project irrigation unions in a central database and bring decision support mechanisms to a more efficient operational point.
With the establishment of MIS and GIS infrastructure, viewing different analyses over a single interface is being targeted with irrigation claims management, mapping operational maps, cover opening closing operations on the field.
With the integrated study of MIS and GIS infrastructure, a parcel based management system shall be created and claims will be analyzed for each parcel in order to control claim losses and losses related with irrigational processes. After building this infrastructure, with the remote management of cover systems of irrigation unions, reducing irrigation operational costs of irrigation operations is being targeted.
A graph may be added to project component part in the following way – maybe a different picture – showing components.
Following component qualities may be written under this graph.
Management Information System Components
· SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR OPERATIONS PROGRAM
· ANALYTIC BUDGET AND ACCOUNTING SYSTEM PROGRAM
· GENERAL RECOGNITION AND COLLECTION PROGRAM
· GENERAL CORRESPONDENCE SYSTEM PROGRAM
· ASSEMBLY DECISIONS PROGRAM
· COMMON REGISTRY PROGRAM
· PURCHASE AND MOVABLE PROPERTY SYSTEM PROGRAM
· WORKING STAFF PERSONAL MONITOR PROGRAM
· NUMBERING (INFORMATION SYSTEM) PROGRAM
· IRRIGATION CLAIM PROGRAM
Geographical Data Production Application
· Smart Data Production Operations
· Parcel Query Operations
· Parcel Data Production Operations
· Channel Data Production Operations
· Cover Data Production Operations
· Well Data Production Operations
· Road Data Production Operations
· Administrative Border Maps Production Operations
· Base Usage of Satellite Images
Geographical Data Supported Analysis Application
· Claiming Parcel Analysis
· Irrigated – Unirrigated Parcel Analysis
· Instantly Irrigated Parcel Analysis
· Tenant – Owner Analysis
· Land Classes Analysis
· Irrigation Types Analysis
· Instant Open – Close Cover Analysis
· Instant Channel Water Hold Analysis
· Used Curative and Fertilizer Analyses
· Plantation – Harvest Analysis
· Unplanted Parcel Analysis
· Plant Pattern Analysis
· End-Period Water Amount Analysis
Mobile Irrigation Claim Application
· Claim Receiving Operations
· Registry Information Query Operations
· Parcel Information Query Operations
· Irrigation Information Operations
· Cover Condition Query Operations
· Cover Open Close Information Entry
· Curative and Fertilizer Information Entry
· Plantation – Harvest Information Entry
Administrator Decision Support Application
· Getting reports fastening decision support activities
Cover Systems Remote Management
This project targets to enter location based information in irrigation fields of agricultural purposed regions (parcel size, land classes, plant pattern, irrigation network, irrigation channel information, product information, irrigation information) and verbal data of people engaging in agricultural activities to computer environment, analyze these data and provide most economic use of water in low irrigational water amount periods. In this project, not only verbal data management but also integration of geographical data is discussed. It is a project, where users can take strategic decisions by creating an environment for conducting verbal and geographical analyses and evaluations for different purposes.
Moreover, thanks to this automation system, it is possible to read and analyze water level information in irrigation region and manage irrigation covers in the light of the data obtained. It is possible to update all studies made on the field to the data in the centre through mobile devices and make job assignment studies to mobile device users. Monitoring and controlling all these operations from a single centre shall make it possible for workers to conduct their works faster and in a more efficiently.
Thanks to web-based maps showing irrigated regions, unirrigated regions, water transmitting channels, instantly open covers, geographical position of the personnel on the field, target is to facilitate personnel, irrigation, cover and channel management and use time and water more efficiently.